One minute you’re driving down an Atlanta roadway. Then, in what feels like a microsecond, you’re in a semi-truck collision, causing serious injury, property damage and immeasurable trauma.
Although the insurance company of the party at fault will pay for damages, you may not receive the compensation you need with their first offer. Before accepting any settlement, call Moraitakis & Kushel, the Atlanta trucking accident attorneys.
At Moraitakis & Kushel, we’ll help you answer the most important questions regarding your case including:
- Was I hurt because of the truck driver’s negligence?
- Can I prove the accident was the truck driver’s fault and not mine?
- Will I have enough proof to get fair compensation?
- If I try to get compensation, how much can I ask for, and how long will it take to receive it?
- How long will I be in the hospital, and how many surgeries will I need?
- What will happen to my family if I don’t fully recover from this injury and can’t work anymore?
- If I have to use a wheelchair from now on, can I collect enough in the settlement to make my current house wheelchair accessible?
- Everyone says I need a good personal injury lawyer–but won’t the lawyer want money up front?
During your consultation, we will listen to you, explain all legal options, and give an honest assessment of whether or not you have a solid case. If we take your case, we will use our professional experience and extensive resources to fully investigate the accident, exploring every legal avenue to fight for maximum compensation in settlement negotiations, or if necessary, at trial. We are veteran Atlanta trucking accident attorneys who are not intimidated by complex cases or teams of corporate lawyers.
We also represent the families of truck accident victims in wrongful death. We understand that a personal injury doesn’t just affect you, but your loved ones as well. The unthinkable has happened, and we want to support your family as much as we can.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an Atlanta trucking accident, you have nothing to lose by calling us at 404-445-1411 or 1-800-688-2357.
Your initial consultation is free of charge, and we work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay no attorneys’ fees unless we obtain a fair settlement or win a jury award on your behalf.