Georgia Serious Injury Law Firm
At the Georgia law firm of Moraitakis & Kushel, LLP, our clients aren't just numbers. We realize that each accident, each case, represents a life, and many times, a significant loss. People call our office because they are hurting, recovering, and seeking means to regain their independence and quality of life. As a renowned and respected Atlanta area law firm, we're committed to seeing each case through to an excellent resolution.
With over 70 years of combined legal experience, we know how to fight your case and win. We're dedicated to ensuring you and your family receives the financial compensation you deserve.
Meet Our Attorneys
Attorney Nicholas C. Moraitakis
After graduating from Emory Law School in 1977, Nick immediately began practicing law with a defense litigation firm in downtown Atlanta, which eventually became known as Fain, Gorby, Reeves & Moraitakis.
- $4,900,000.00 Section 1983 - Atlanta police officers shot and killed an elderly woman
- $1,400,000.00 Section 1983 - shooting death by City of Atlanta Police
- $1,000,000.00 Negligent security; verdict against MARTA for Stabbing
Attorney Glenn E. Kushel
Glenn began practicing law in 1988 as a defense lawyer with the law firm of Long, Weinberg, Ansley & Wheeler.
- $4,085,000.00 Medical malpractice verdict after surgery leaves client unable to eat
- $7,880,000.00 Medical malpractice and product liability
- $860,000.00 Medical malpractice; failure to diagnose ocular cancer in child
- $775,000.00 Medical malpractice; death of child - failure to diagnose and treat infection